Bring your dialogues to life, animating your game texts with this easy to use and customize plugin.
You can use a powerful typewriter, apply multiple effects (including your own) and way more, all on top on the free Unity plugin TextMeshPro.
Ready to animate your projects?
(Be sure to read the Requirements & Limitations page).
- Create your own effects in the Inspector.
- Powerful and Flexible.
- 15+ effects ready to use.
- Global custom effects, shared between TextAnimator components.
- Supports multiple effects, stackable on the same letters.
- Requires TextMeshPro *, supporting its emotes, alignments and custom fonts.
- Quick to set up.
- Shows text dynamically (like a typewriter), with different appearance effects.
- Call Events from text and perform any action.
- Supports external Dialogue Systems and Plugins (some already integrated!).
- Short, detailed and easy to read Documentation. *30 TextMeshPro’s tags are compatible. Read the limitations page for more.
- Dialogue System for Unity
- Yarn Spinner
- Naninovel (partial) You can also integrate your own Dialogue Systems and Plugins! (some are already planned in the future!). Take a look at the documentation for more.
- Show text dynamically with multiple appearance effects.
- Trigger events when a word/letter has been showed.
- Play sounds for each letter.
- Waits multiple pauses for specific characters (like puntuactions).
- Via tags, waits for X seconds or for player input.
- Increase or decrease its speed while typing.
- Skip the typewriter and show the entire text on player input.
- Create your own Effects, Features and Typewriters in C#.
- Effects can also be created in the inspector.
- Includes C# Source code.
- Public Roadmap available
- Multiple Example scenes for each use case
- Frequently Updated
Do you already own the plugin?
Here are some useful links: